Key2₦Aira Is Paying Users With Revenue Generated From Adsense And Products And Services Advertised On The Platform For Reading And Sharing News, By Inviting Friends, Which Is Helping Us Increase Our Exposure.
How Key2₦aira Free Participation Program Works.
Key2₦aira Free Participation Program Is Our Read News And Share Program You Join Free.
And Continue Earning On Daily Bases But, You Will Get Paid When You Earn Up-To ₦100,000.
1. You Earn ₦100 Daily Login Bonus Each Day You Login.
2. You Earn ₦20 For Each Post View. For Example: If You Read And Share 100 Posts To Your Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Telegram, Email, Telephone Contacts Friend, And Get 1,000 Views In A Day, You Are Making Cool ₦20,000. Then Add Together With Your Daily Login In Less Than One Month, You Are Sure Of Making ₦100,000.
3. You Eran ₦1,000 For Person You Refer To Join The Platform.
How Key2₦aira Paid Participation Program Works.
Key2₦aira Paid Participation Program Is Our Program That Helps Users Earn Money Daily. Our K2₦PPP Allows Users To Earn ₦5,000.
When You Register And Upgrade With ₦1,500, You Are Going To Earn ₦5,000.
1. You Register And Upgrade With ₦1,500, You Will Earn ₦5,000 Immediately.
2. When You Register Someone With Your Referral Link, You Will Earn ₦1,000
3. You Can Be Able To Withdraw Your Referral Earnings When You Earn N20,000 By Referring 20 People.
The Lagos State Government has lost at least N2.5bn in projected revenue due to the closure of the L...READ MORE
The Key 2 Naira N100,000 giveaway empowerment money is only for the first 100 members who will quick...READ MORE
Key 2 Naira have paid over 1,500 Paid Participation Program members N5,000 each. If you have not up...READ MORE
Please brothers and sisters help me Thank Key2Naira for me. I was looking for how to earn...READ MORE
While the total mobile phone shipments to Africa declined by 6.0 per cent year on year (YoY) in Q3 2...READ MORE
With the over $70 billion (N32.9 trillion) worth of investments that have gone into Nigeria’s...READ MORE
753 members of the Nigerian Union of Traders Association in Ghana have presented a lette...READ MORE
Nigeria is targeting to realize up to $10 billion from the Blockchain technology by 2030, the Direct...READ MORE
The Federal High Court in Abuja on Thursday dismissed an application by the Economic and Financial C...READ MORE